Different Ways To Play Bingo
Today, Bingo is played by millions of people both online and offline. Bingo can be played in many different ways. In general, a bingo card has 25 spaces on it with one free space in the center of the card. There are nearly thousands of bingo cards that are randomly generated and there is also BINGO written on the top of the card.
The first column i.e. B has numbers that are scattered between 1 to 15; the second column ‘B’ has numbers between 16 to 30; N has numbers between 31 to 45; G has numbers between 46 to 60 and O has numbers between 61 to 75.
Learn more about free bingo online.
Bingo caller picks up the bingo balls from a bingo cage and announces it loud. And the player should match the number announced. The bingo caller calls the number until one or more players shout ‘BINGO’. Then the caller verifies the numbers of the player. The player wins if all the numbers are matched on the card.
Apart from the basic game of bingo, there are few other ways to play Bingo. Here are few other ways to play Bingo:
- Six-pack: This is a pattern where you need to cover the 6 numbers in a block. You win the game, if all those numbers are matched.
- Blackout: This is a pattern where all the numbers on the card are covered.
- Postage stamp: This is a pattern where you need to cover the numbers in the form of a postage stamp; that means 4 numbers in a block. This can be in any corner of the card.
- X-pattern: This is a pattern where you need to cover the numbers in shape of ‘X’.
- Small picture frame: Filling the numbers that surrounds the free space.
- Top and bottom: Filling the numbers that are in the top row and the bottom row.
- Large picture frame: Filling the numbers that are in the boundary of the card.
- This is not the end, there are many more. Check out all the ways and stick to the one you liked.
- Check your casino, all casino has free bingo online tables to play.